GSC first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Time4smoko, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hey y'all, first post!

2 girl scout cookies plants 6 weeks into flower, Grown under 200w CFL.

How much longer roughly do these girls have till there ready to chop?
    Snapchat-1500837574.jpg Snapchat-2036771858.jpg Snapchat-1608611158.jpg

Sent from my CPH1875 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I can't tell by looking as the photo would need to be much closer but if its been 6 weeks on 12/12, you probably have about 3 left to go

Have you considered buying an LED? A 200w LED would give you many times the amount a CFL can while using the same amount of electricity

3. My indoor GSCs finished in 9 weeks from switch. This is the end of week 6, approximately (sorry, I cant find a finished pic).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm now at the end of week 6 of flower of a blue cookies and mine looks quite similar. Way more Hairston mine though. Almost 50/50 white to orange ratio.
    When did you start your flush yours out? I'm debating on feeding once or twice more before starting my two week flush. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I usually flush for 2 weeks so around the end of week 7.

6. those plants look like they have 3-4 weeks left at least.

also flushing is a myth. all you are doing is starving your plant from necessary nutrients during the final weeks of flowering which is also the most important.

proper dry and cure is all you need.

the only time it would be necessary is to correct ph levels or if you had accidentally over fed your plants and need to removed excess nutrient. i feed my plants full strength up until the last feeding then the soil drys and she gets chopped.

especially in soil you are just doing a fools errand.

• Agree Agree x 1