grrrrrrrrrr temptation!

Discussion in 'General' started by piffcity09, Dec 10, 2009.

1. i've got a brand new/first ever bong and an 8th of DANK nugs, just laying around, waiting to be smoked . the only problem is me and my BFFF went splits on the dank so im gunna have to wait until we chill on saturday. it's so fucking tempting! but i wont do it!

i just posted this because i know after posting i wont be tempted haha! :bongin:

2. you split it right? so technically half of it is yours, and you're entitled to smoke said half. I say go for it if you want, I can't imagine your BFFF getting upset..

3. oh yeah i mean i could smoke my half, but i would rather wait, it will be a much better high with him instead of on my own and hes got a free place on saturday, nothing like laying an 8th and a bong on the table and just chilling for the rest of the night. although it is sooo tempting but im not going to.

4. just smoke it now and buy some more for when you smoke with your friend

5. i just realized i dont even have a lighter so no chance im smoking now, ohwell probably for my own good.

6. HEY i got lucky and found some kief in my old grinder that i forgot about and smoked that with a candle and toothpicks. i got so stoned and put the burnt toothpicks into a bottle to put them out but the bottle was empty and it burnt the bottom off and then i put the bong water into that bottle and it came outta the bottom on my carpet :( i only had about 4 hits off the bong so the water isnt that dirty. will it dry up and not smell or anything?
    i am so stoned right now so sorry.

7. Does BFFF = Best Fucking Friends Forever?

8. No

Best Friends For Fucking
    :smoke:

9. Haha nice one.

10. f ur bff get high

11. pack a bowl.
    half of its your bud.
    all you need is .5 of dank

12. whats this all about?

just pinch a bowl for your bong or w/e...then pinch a bud the same size and set it aside for him. you get high, you dont smoke your friends bud, everyone wins!

13. smoke a bit....it does not necessarily mean you have to smoke all of your half.... it does take much to get you high when you are using a bong for personal use.... :p GO FOR IT MY GOOD MAN!:hello: