Grrrrr

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Megan1016, Dec 26, 2013.

1. #1 Megan1016, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    So this is a rant, plus an announcement if anyone cares. I found it that I'm expecting another little one on Christmas eveBut, heres the rant.Since I found out on Christmas eve, I thought it would something exciting to share on Christmas. I especially couldn't wait to tell my grandfather, who lives in a different state, because he's been the one most excited through my last pregnancy and with my daughter still. I absolutely love putting a smile on his face.So rather than texting him the announcement like I did with other relatives and such, I figured I would call him later in the day when the hubbub has calmed down.I get an unexpected early call from him, and after telling him I noticed he didn't sound all that surprised.I put it as I just couldn't tell over the phone that well.Well I had told my family out there to not say anything to him because I wanted to call him myself.there is this lady that is "close" with that side of my family but I do not know her. I only heard of her when she is starting drama, asking for money, etc with my grandfather.turns out that the second she found out she was calling him up and telling him MY good news!I DO NOT EVEN KNOW THIS WOMAN. this woman is not family. And I'm sorry, I needed to rant, because WHAT the fuck.

2. Yeah she's out if place she should have her you told him but some people love undermining people.

3. Of^ oh and congratulations :)

4. Only thing left to do is to kill herSent from my medulla oblongata.

5. & congratulationsSent from my medulla oblongata.

6. Thats messed up. Wasnt her place to tell your grandfather. Congrats on the new lil one.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

7. Congratulations....damn that sucks you should tell that lady how you feel and that it wasn't right for her to give the surprise when it's not her business

8. fuck, i had a lot of these "family friends" that were alwasy begging my dad for money, he would feed them, let them stay in our house, even as far as kicking me out of my room and bed to sleep on couch just so these fucking strangers could sleep, etc. to this day my dad still lets himself get suckered in by sob stories and helps out the wrong people...so yea WHAT the actual fuck.

9. [quote name="626ootonyoo" post="19232894" timestamp="1388086179"]Congratulations....damn that sucks you should tell that lady how you feel and that it wasn't right for her to give the surprise when it's not her business[/quote]I definitely sent an angry Facebook message!I made it civilized though because I know she'll share it and turn it into something

10. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19232948" timestamp="1388086925"]fuck, i had a lot of these "family friends" that were alwasy begging my dad for money, he would feed them, let them stay in our house, even as far as kicking me out of my room and bed to sleep on couch just so these fucking strangers could sleep, etc. to this day my dad still lets himself get suckered in by sob stories and helps out the wrong people...so yea WHAT the actual fuck.[/quote]I think this woman was trying to do something similar a while back.I believe she was living with him, always asking for money, eating the food, driving the car, it's ridiculous what people will do to try to take advantage of someone.

11. Like when the school called my mother when I was six to let her know I forced another kid to eat crayons...

..I wanted to break the news!

Woe is me..

:lol:

12. I sent her a message and she said I should have told him before I shared it with other people.Maybe other people have the common sense to not say shit?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I can kind of see what she's saying if he's the most important person to know why didn't you tell him first?

Maybe She should have been the last person to know.
    And it is exciting news age was just being an old hag but I think a lot of people would spill the beans on accident just out of excitement.

14. [quote name="cutencarefree" post="19233034" timestamp="1388087823"]I can kind of see what she's saying if he's the most important person to know why didn't you tell him first? Maybe She should have been the last person to know. And it is exciting news age was just being an old hag but I think a lot of people would spill the beans on accident just out of excitement.[/quote]When I call him I wait until I don't think anything is going on.And she is always going out of her way to be the first to spill news.A friend of mine just had her mom pass and I guess she called my grandfather up at two in the morning to tell him.I'm like, really, couldn't wait for the family to share that information?She is in no way related to me and she knows none of the people she had shared things about.

15. [quote name="Megan1016" post="19232959" timestamp="1388087045"]I definitely sent an angry Facebook message!I made it civilized though because I know she'll share it and turn it into something[/quote]Good thinking there....i sort of went through the same but with family not that long ago...we found out we were having a baby and we called couple people and left some phone calls pending wouldnt you know it a whole lot of people found out and it reached my grandpa too and once i called and told him the news he didnt sound as surprised and was a little bothered because he found out through someone else...it sucks but yeah cant do much now

16. yeah she just sounds messy. Town gossip everyone has one.

17. But after I told her to refer back to the sentence telling her to not try to defend herself she blocked me Well thank goodness. Boo hoo. I'm so upset.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. As soon as you started telling people, you should have realized that it COULD reach him. That is the nature of this kind of news. If it was that important to you to tell him personally, then you should have told him first. Sucks, but hopefully you will know better next time.

19. Actually it couldn't have reached him unless an outside source.Because the family that have contact with him knew not to say anything.Otherwise he would not have known until I told him.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #20 straal, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Actually it did reach him. regardless of the route it took.

You'll know better for next time, tell him first.