Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grrrr

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lar20, Nov 18, 2008.

1. ok wtf lol today was my second time smoking i bought a dime of some weed that seemed pretty damn bad to me (was reaaaaly dry,had like 5 seeds,and could hardly see any thc btw i wanted to get dro but other people decided to get this instead so i bought it -.-) but um everyone else said they were stra8 up BAKED and i just had a small buzz that wore off in like half a hour whats the deal?!?! lol

2. You inhale properly? You hold the smoke in for long enough? The other people were lying, to look cool?

3. idk they smoke a lot more and they kinda did seem it so idk and yeah i inhaled properly if i didnt im pretty sure i wouldnt have gotten buzzed.