Grrrr help me send bad karma

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ideal, Nov 1, 2004.

1. well it happens to the best of us but I fking got ripped off :(, I got the day off tomorrow and its late at night here ... so I thought hmm maybe just maybe ill find somebody walking the street that will have some smoke to sell ... so I took a walk down town and seen a few guys I asked if they're selling and they said ya and to follow them just around the bend when I did two of the guys pulled out switch blades and did some fancy tricks thats right about when my adrenaline kicked in and my years of boxing I hooked the first guy in the head and he fell down cold my first shoot the second guy held the knife like my cousin does when hes robbing somebody which is like a pro basically you hide your hans behind the other and you make a lung for the person so I droped my 10 bux's which I was going to use to buy a gram and said keep it its not worth it and I then ran ... half way home I hear I know you from the corner of my ear sure enough its those two boozos prob pissed off that I knocked his friend out in one punch so I look behind me and they're in a crappy red for pinto, lol so I run to my cousins which lives close by and they still follow I pull out my cell and call him up and tell him im being chased by two ass holes and im right out front of his house , he says ok hold on so I stand on the deck of my cousins house and the two fuckers get out and start walking my way when out of fking nowhere my cousin comes running out and beats them down in 5 seconds flate(hes served in iraq) he then took both their wallets and weed (only a joint, but a fat one) and spit in their face .. so I got my money back and a joint for free my cousin kept the rest of the money (500$ !!!) so please help me send bad karma to these guys and maybe they will get hit by a car

2. you must live in a bad area man. Prince George isn't that big of a city but i'd never go down town by my self and i would never go their at night. Thoes natives and junkies will kick the shit out of you and you don't wanna mess with some guys who probbaly won't feel pain and have gotten the shit kicked out of them their whole lives. All i'd say to you in this situation is "buyer beware". If you were at some guys house and he did that then i'd send a few "karma bricks"at his window to show him that he can't win when he does shit like that, but a few days after so it wouldn't be abvious who did it.

as the great words of scarface once said "i don't fuck no one who didn't already have it comming" or something on the lines of that.

3. That's what I'm thinking. Even when it's late at night here there is no problem at all getting bud. There are people I know personally who I do business with that are around 24/7. Just find a hookup.

4. thats a nice story, they got what they had comming to them, good shit knocking that one dude out with one punch. you dont really need to send any bad karma because those fellas already got stomped. Get a reliable hookup that drives and has a celly.

5. whenever somebody says something along the lines of "yea, just follow me into this dark alley and I'll get your shit" you should start running lol :D

Thats awesome that they got beat down by your obviously beefy cousin, got what they deserved