Grrr...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zoeypenn77, Apr 3, 2010.

1. My downstem is stuck in my very new, very nice bong. I have tried everything: hot water, cold water, ice water, tapping with a spoon, iso, iso + salt, hairdryer, screwdriver, hangers... I am at my wits end. It is stuck and its broken at the top and bottom of the downstem. I think my bong is useless now but I try to never give up. Anyone, please help!

2. Bump for OP's sake.

3. Pics? Can't exactly understand what you mean otherwise. Does your bowl fit in the joint still? I've always just pushed in and turned when my downstem was stuck in the bong, but it wasn't broken...

4. yeah I'm really confused?

fill your tub or sink with warm water and leave it in there for like 30 minutes

idk...i might not even really understand your problem lol

5. I'm not even paying attention to what I'm saying, I hope I don't activate any accidental levers.

6. Inside.Out you're posting stuff the spammers email me to fuck up my word filters o.0

7. I understand, your downstem is stuck to the tube.

I'd soak that shit in Grunge Off for 24 hours, the soak it cold water for a second, then try.

Also, try not to let it gather that much resin (and pressure) next time, too - make sure to give you bong daily maintenance for optimal smoke ;)

8. If all else fails, run over it with your car.

9. if you cant duct it....... FUCK IT!

10. it sounds to me like you got the ground parts stuck together. that can be a hairy bitch to fuck if you know what i'm saying... i would try to break the rest of the downstem out if you can. try chiseling out the rest. if its a good bong, the female joint on the bong should withstand a little bit of tapping.