grrr hate my area

Discussion in 'General' started by nvmywrx, Sep 7, 2008.

1. I CANT FIND ANY HOOKUPS!!!!!! The person i get from is a slacker, hes never around and has the best shit around here, but the most i can find like a 8th of purple kush and its hard to attain it. If u have a steady hookup dont move to the suburbs of Chicago.

2. you are "grrr"ing now?!

what are you 10? go out, meet people find a good hookup, if their are people their, there is weed.

grow your own is always an option too

3. hit a party

hit clubs

ask people u know

don't ask us

we won't help

not trying to be a dick

just liability issues ya know?

4. #4 Blutteufel, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    Damn, beat me to it. That's what you do, though; just go out and fucking look for some instead of sulking on the internet that you have none. Growing it was always the best idea, however.

5. I disagree

6. i feel you i would never try to hook up over the internet.

trust me once i move in January there will be some growing.

We ended up going to a party and my friends bought a 8th for 15 bucks it was the worst shit I've seen.

7. uh, yeah. for that price i wouldnt expect dank..

8. umm...
    Grrr?
    Theres weed you just gotta know where to look.

9. The suburbs of Chicago are like a gold mine for pot, I know first hand. You just don't know the right people.

10. Wow, Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the great USofA and you can't find good bud there? I find that hard to believe. Maybe you are just not trying, or maybe you are a deformed cyclops and nobody wants to sell to you? Or maybe your a cop? :confused:
    Something is not right here.

11. Well the thing is I really like buying from people I know or have delt with but everyone is dry or a damn slacker.