Grr people piss me off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Namynam, Feb 4, 2004.

1. nah smoking a bowl to feel good is far different from ragging on innocent little stoners walking round the mall by themselves to feel good. Leave me alone, ill leave you alone. And this girl dont want me on her case, cause i could tear her apart with out going with in 2 feet of her.

2. fuck those pricks who think their better then you cuz they can go shopping witha friend, i spend alot of my time alone cuz i enjoy peace, i normaly hang out with friends when i wanna party, not go to the fucking mall with, they don't need to know what new clothes im buying or anything, i go sometimes with them, but its not a damn ritual like some people beleive, so fuck em. hahah and do what that other dude said, go behind them and screach out odd shit and see what they say after that lmao. keep tokin dawg peace.

3. I hate shopping!Too many people not enough space.They are either bumping you or standing in the middle of the aisle staring at the shelves.As for clothes shopping,I am not a all frills girly girl so when I go for something different I see girly girls looking at me like i'm some sort of cinderella.In England we have little shopping arcades and not many big malls so it makes shopping boring coz they don't have much choice.