growwurks.com? is it a legit site?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JAS219, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever ordered anything from growwurks.com or does anybody know anything about em? I want to buy a light from there I've been looking around and found one for pretty cheap. Its a sun system 150w for 57 w.o shipping. It says that they send there packages discreetly in a plain brown box. That's also very important to me. I know it's not a crime but I'd rather buy a light online from a site that I've heard reviews about and that I know is a safe legit site.

And I know its not much light but I'm only gunna be using it in a 2x2 area. I figured anything more powerful like a 250 would create way too much heat in that small of an area. I'd like to eventually have more than two girls but I figured I should start small, then work my way up.

Any other suggestions are appreciated too.

2. I may be getting more than just a light from online now since i just got a little bit more money. Or at least I'm thinking about it. If you order multiple items at the same time would they all arrive at once? And would that be smarter than ordering a light from once place then soil and fertilizer from another?