Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gibsisrib, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Ive been smoking for a while .. and drinking alot of coffee, and working out .
    People say all three of those things stunt your growth.

Do you think im pretty much fucked?

Also im pretty sure that working out doesnt stunt your growth and same with blazing ...... and now that i think about it i dont see how cofee would do that but i hear this alot

Is it true

2. you're fucked because you're not 18 and shouldn't be here.

3. Yeah for real lol, who's worried about growing more if you've already done the growing...

4. I wont be done growing until i'm in my late 20s.

5. who says im not 18.
    you still grow but im pretty short still so im kinda worried that i might not continue growing fully

6. y u retards assume hes not 18 when hes askin about his growth get over it n help him out .......

nah man i think smokin bud n workin out is all good makes u grow actually nnot sure about coffee