Growth is slow i think week 3 of flower...should she be more developed

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Tjmoe, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Yes and she smells good I'm ready to smoke.... Lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Man I bet, them cheese n skunk strains are the definition of funk I always say lol

3. Everyone is saying 3 more weeks... But idk

4. Well... when it comes down to it it's all about what you wanna do. If you wanna harvest early by all means do so lol, fair warning tho I've had early harvested bud and it ain't all that great. The kind I had was way younger than yours too tho so yours will probly be like some pretty good high mid

5. How long would you let it go

6. I would personally wait til optimal harvest for any strain. But if you feel like you can do better next time and if shits runnin low on the streets... then you know, go ahead and harvest early. I also prefer photo period strains as well. Not really big on the whole feminized seed thing either. I'm all natural lol

7. Oh yeah I read a lot of things can go wrong with feminized seeds, like one minor stressful situation can make it turn to a male. I know it's weird but true

8. My timer is broken and lights been off for 36 hours and I didn't know..... Am I screwed

9. My timer is broken and I didn't know and lights were off for 36 hours am I good to go back to 12/12...or am I screwed

10. Came home to this..... I'm about ready to say to hell with it and chop her down.... But idk my leaves are dying IMG_20170810_171015.jpg IMG_20170810_170945.jpg IMG_20170810_171003.jpg

11. Hmm, sorry for the late reply but yeah she probly started freaking out with the lights off that long... aww man... yeah go ahead and put her out her misery cuz trust me, with this experience you will do great next time!

12. There's 45w LED grow lights on Amazon. It don't take nothin but 3-5 days to get it with regular shipping too. They only $30-$80

• Like Like x 1
  13. IMG_20170811_152024.jpg IMG_20170811_150156.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. will she still produce anything

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh yeah definitely, but again it won't be the best lol but looks like it got a lil quality to it... like you'll definitely get some effects from it

16. So with drying and curing Iyo how long before smoke

17. You may have to dry a little longer than 2 weeks with it being an Indica and an early harvest. Tho it does look like its a little over 3 weeks old in flower. You say it was an autoflower right?

18. Mine just hit 3 weeks yesterday, it's photo period...
    IMAG4332.jpg
    IMAG4335.jpg

19. Yes auto flowers and believe it or not she us in week 8 of flower someone said due to the lack of light penetration she won't swell very much

• Like Like x 1