Growth checkup request from newb

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jalapeno0, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Barnie's Tangerine Dream two weeks and 1 day since sprout.
    PH is between 6 and 6.5
    temps in the low 70's
    600 PPM of Flora Nova Bloom
    2 65W 5700k CFL bulbs and 1 65 watt 2700K CFL
    in a Bubblebucket, water is around 65 degrees

Take a look at my girls and if you can please provide any input or advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Is the curling an issue on my bigger girl?

Enjoy the pics

Attached Files:

2. the curling on your plant is due to a fertilizer overdose, also tin foil doesnt help much at all so no need for it

3. Thanks for the quick reply stoppedat. what looks like aluminum foil is actually alluminum tape and milar to keep the light from hitting the rockwool. once the stems thicken up I will cover the rockwool with more clay pelet things. The curling has been that way before the roots were even in the reservoir and the PPM was around 100, if anything the curling has been getting better, hrmm.

i like your sig!

4. The curling looks like PH twist to me. Double check the PH of your res just to be sure.

It could also be a heat issue. What is your daytime temp in your growbox?

Good luck.

5. oh nvrmnd mylar is good just looked a little crinkly, maybe they had a slight one at first but if its getting better its nothing to worry about
    im just a precautious person you can take the sig if you want to be too

6. Thanks Mad! does the PH twist happen when its too high or too low? im testing PH with GH liquid drops and they are not the most accurate.
    my temps under the lights float in the low 70's, lights off it drops to around 65. I might raise the lights a little and see if that helps at all.

Soppedat420,
    thanks man, i might just do that.