Growroom

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Kisfej, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I have a 1,30m x 1,30m x 1,90 m wardrobe. There are 2 600w HPS cooltube in it, 1 500m3/h and 1 300m3/h tube ventilator on them ( the bigger sip the air from the wardrobe and blow trough the cooltube, the other one sip from the climated room and blow trough the another cooltube ) The air go out to the garden. And there is a 240 and a 100 m3/h tube ventilator which are blow in the climated air. The room where the wardrobe stay is 24 celsius (75 fahrenheit ) the wardrobe is 31 celsius ( 88 fahrenheit ). as I know it's too high. what should be the problem? Please help!

2. Try covering everything in white, any dark colors will absorb light and radiate it has heat.

Also maybe invest in a small AC unit.

Just make sure you got a fan to circulate air so there is no one hot pocket of air. fyi 88 isn't a huge disaster, just not ideal.

3. Photos

Attached Files:

4. Looks great Kisfej - can you take a couple of pics looking up into the reflector? TY! [=

5. The 2 600w HPS

Attached Files:

6. Sylvania 600 w in 125 mm cooltube

7. looks nice kisf, temps i believe can only be brought down with either a colder source of intake air or a AC unit. best of luck man

8. Thank you!! I will buy a mini AC and write soon :)

9. Hows your temps doing now? :wave:

10. Hi,

It's very cold outdoor so I opened the windows and let the cold in. Nowdays in the wardrobe the temperature is between 18 and 27 celsius ( 64 F - 84 F )

11. I pretty sure this guys area of expertise is rigging a meth lab instead