GrowProdigys 1200w 15 strain grow (plus some freebies)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by growprodigy, Jan 29, 2014.

1. What up blades, I just got that extra special from herbies in the mail;). I am running 15 different strains to hopefully find a few that I really really like. Anyways I got my beans germinating, hopefully they all come through. Here are the strains: 3 autos (Northern Force, Fast & Vast, Biodiesel Mass), Vanilla Kush, Big Bomb, Blueberry Headband, C99, Bubba Kush, Acapulco Gold, Critical Kush, Liberty Haze, WWxBB, Skywalker OG, Purple Trainwreck. 

Running on 2 600w ballasts.

2. Ehh just hope all your seeds are good cuz having one of each might not give you a true idea of what a healthy strain looks like. I started the Skywalker and the c99 and by far some of my best looking. The skywalker grows amazing lots of shoots and the c99 is looking thick and bushy gonna grow hard ass nugs. Also how many are you trying to grow in total...how many plants?

3. #3 growprodigy, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Im growing 16 atm, if all germinate (hopefully) then the 15 strains listed, and one freebie which is RQ critical.

4. I'm in a 4x4 tent.

So 16 plants, one of each different strain? I also am trying to do 16, but went with 2 of each and I lost a C99 so I am glad I did.

How long are you planning on vegging these for and what kind of light are you using?

6. Thanks for joining my man:), yes one of each... it will be interesting for sure!

I'm thinking maybe 1 1/2 months, and 2 600w mhs for veg

7. Root tips starting to pop out, it's almost that time;).Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Just popped em im the soil! Will post pics when the first one breaks through

9. Update* got 14 out of 16 germinated. Here's a pic of the skywalker at 2 weeks:

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392836954.204404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'm running liberty haze and critical kush also. Good luck with the grow. Check out my journal if you get a chance.

11. It's a lot easier if its in your sig.

12. What up got almost 20 plants already! There's been some shifting in my strains. Might also get a small cfl closet grow going. I smoke a lot! I'll check it out my man!

13. Good looking start growprod! Gonna sub to watch things go.

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 growprodigy, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Appreciate it man! I got some girl scout cookies and darkstar about to break the dirt :), will update with some photos soon! I was able to fit over 20 in my tent and I painted the room flat white so its almost ready.

15. Pic update soon, got a full tent. And my closet is done! Hoping to get lots and lots of nug:)

16. Update*

Things coming along nicely!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396836984.237424.jpg

17. Growth has exploded since I turned the lights up to 100%, thought I'd have hear problems but none so far. Here's my dark star that had 2 leaf sets a couple days ago ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397313307.840416.jpg

18. Leaf mutation: 9 finger leaf!! Never had this happen before. Only one side of the set is 9 fingers ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397439184.625909.jpg

19. No love? Getting some babies ready to go outside!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397616757.299276.jpg