Grown outdoor for years new to indoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoneylone, Sep 4, 2013.

1. OK how long must I wait until I put seedlings under the lights? Oh and I am using a cfl box it that helps just wanna do one plant for personal use any advice?? :D

A friend with weed is a friend indeed

2. #2 M3DICIN3MAN420, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    Grown for years but no clue how to start a seedling... Uh huh. Anyway, you can put it under the lights whenever really. Light doesn't matter at this moment, just that its moist and kinda warm. Once it breaks surface it needs light though. Oh and ditch the CFLs. HID is way better or even some good LEDs.If using CFL they need to be just inches away, 2-3" at most. Also go by actual watts not equivalent. Rule of thumb is at least 100-150 watts per plant. Like I said, ditch the CFL. Pick up a 150watt HPS for $80 instead.

that was my first thought lol

op i put my plants under lights as soon as it gets the seed shell off

4. The way I grew them outdoors was I would wait for like 2 weeks after they popped then put them outside under artificial shade. And cfl is my best bet cause where I am growing its not exactly legal.... yet plus I am only growing for myself and gonna get the hang of it before I go all out and get all the bells and whistles know what I mean?

A friend with weed is a friend indeed