Grown in the state of Texas.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GreenGryphon, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hola, all.

Nice to join your community. I'm a first year smoker, college student, and food aficionado.

I'm very excited to learn more (in general), and kill times shooting the breeze as I load a bowl. This forum seems very well run and open, and I can't wait to start talking to you all.

I've got a lot of experience from smoking with pros... since I've started smoking, basically. I've got 2 bongs (12", 18"), a 'wizards' glass pipe, and a little turd of a pipe that I got for $15 at my local shop. I try to only smoke dank (no shwag if it can be helped), because it's so much more enjoyable, and that's all there is to get at my school.

Well, be talking to you all soon.

GG

2. Welcome to the city!:D wow only dank? hard to get around here unless you grow it:p

3. Not much is grown in Lubbock. A lot of it just rolls in from Dallas, Austin, etc. It's always up in the air what comes in. We got some Afghani Hash one time, and that was amazing, though.

4. Man I wanna visit texas my family came back from there 3 months ago and they told me stories of all the bbq they had all over the place id really like to go to a churchs they said they marinate the chicken in habanero mannnnnnn if it wasnt for the heat id move on up there haha:D

5. dude if u can get dank in lubbock wow... i can never find that shit lol i be packin some dank schwag tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.