Grown by Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Colas&Calyxs, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Welcome Everyone
    I am a long time organic grower. I grow for my own medical reasons. I feel like I owe the community of medical cannabis something. I figured since my area has recently gone pro cannabis, why not start a journal.

This will be a slow build. I have recently started new no till pots and I'm waiting for them to finish cooking. I have also been given the opportunity to show off some gear for a few company's that I have a lot of respect for. They have helped me a lot in my past so I am more then excited to show off their shit!

My soil mix is 1cuF of Compost/Vermicompost with 1 cup kelp, 1 cup oyster shell and 5 cups glacial rock dust. I use this in even parts with perlite and cspm. Usually because I'm lazy ill just use Promix HP. Works for me. I will hit it once in the beginning with a compost tea, some SSTs half way through the cooking and then a kelp tea nearing the end.

I water with silica, coconut water, aloe, SSTs and a kelp tea with a neem product from time to time. I do foliar sprays as well usually with silica, aloe and coconut water. I mulch with cannabis leaves and clovers. There are live worms in my soil as well. My temperatures are dialed in. My humidity is in check.

Feel free to follow along and comment. Pictures will flow once my harvest comes down and I start the next crop. Until then I'll just be jotting down random notes in here.

Peace