Growlight Excuse

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedtaculous, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Alright everybody, here's the deal. I have posted threads b4 on the site about my thoughts about growing and I think im gonna kick it off. Now here's the deal, my school has a large science department, which happens to have growlights avaliable. Can anyone conjure up a nice n good non-suspicious excuse to ask to borrow one of them? If so PLEASE let me know!
    Peace, n keep the goodtimes rollin

2. I am relatively sure they wont let you borrow something to that expense. I am not for stealing but if thats the only way you can get it from school by all means. Come after school or something and put it in a duffel bag or your pants or something.

3. He already talked to his teacher and the school will allow him to borrow it if he asks but he needs a non suspicious excuse. since im to stupid to think of one can somebody help my buddy out. Any info is needed. Thx

4. say that you are going to grow somethign for extra credit? and then make some bogus growth log or something, or acually grow some little plant like some morning glorys or sumthin. along with your mj plants, and just take pictures of the morning glorys for extra credit? just an idea.

5. say that you are growing catnip, i have a few catnip plants growing with my MJ plants jsut incase someone thinks different. But i have 2 cats too. so you are on your own for a good excuse. Just tell them the truth maybe your teacher is cool like that.

6. Don't be a puss... just go up in the school after hours and help yourself
    :p

7. ok bro here is what you do..

go to the person in charge and say

me and my mom have been growing plants indoor for a while and we have been using flourescent lights and you want to see how much faster plants grow under a hps. Then you get it .. if they ask what kind lights? say your growing ummm gee im high. aloe vera plants yeah lol