Growlab 60

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mumbles710, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Thanks for all the help!!!

2. Seems like the second one is a better deal but really seems like a small tent. it is only recommended for a 150HPS and you are gonna run two? If it was me, I would look around for a bigger tent. Always room to grow my friend and you can add pieces to it as you see fit or your budget allows. Or you can get it and down the road use it for clones/mother tent. Do a search for grow tents, lots out there. Hope this helps my friend.

3. I'm gonna only run one 150 hps and come cfls I have. I already got the first tent from growannex. I'm only gonna do one maybe two autos. Don't have room for a bigger tent right now. Thanks for the help bud. Once I get the tent set up I'll post pic. Finishing up a closet grow right now. Here's a pic of my closet and our first grow.

4. It won't let me send pics but in my other thread I have pics of my plants.

5. HELP! my tent wont go below 90. I have gl80 instead of the 60. I have 2 active inline 4" fans. Ones hanging in the tent with ducting exhausting out my window and the other is on the other side of the tent sucking air in on the floor outside of the tent. My lights are one 150 hps and 12 cfls on vertical hoods I made. I have 2 clip on fans blowing inside.

6. use once fan just for exhausting the light/ and if you can use outside air, then have the air pass over the light, then back outside...

use the other fan just to exhaust the grow space... and create a light trapped passive intake..

report back and all problems will be fixed

7. I did that and my temps are still 90. Above the Lights it's 83 but under the lights it's 90+. Shit is pissing me off!!

8. Pics or it never happen

9. I'll send pics of me trashing my tent cause that's where it's going pretty soon. I'm ready to take my knife cut the shit up and trash it. I'm over fucking with this shit!!!

10. Wow, calm down....this is suppose to be fun

You just put a street light in a closet, what do you expect

I need pics to help, the more the better

Smoke a fatty so you don't break something

11. Lol it's hard to relax. Maybe I take out the 12 cfls and leave just the 150 hps.

12. With the cfls off my temp is 81. Maybe I should try 6 cfls and the 150 hps.

13. Well 6 cfls and the hps it's still to hot. I wonder if the 4" active inline fans are crap!! I'm gonna have to run just the 150 hps. Dammit I wanted more light. The hps will be fine for one plant right.

14. Once again, lets see those pics....loss of them

15. I already posted the pics I had it won't let me repost them.

16. Saw them....you need to air cool your light....make your own, simple

Use both fans for exhaust, no intake fan

I'll give you done links for fixes on the cheap....drunk, so gimme a minute

17. With the hps the temps are fine it's just when I turn the cfls on the temps go up. I'm thinking the reflective hoods I made are absorbing heat and keeping the temp high. With the hps off and just the cfls on it's still hot in there. Maybe I'll just run the hps with one plant. I'm going to try these cate harringtons autoflowers. Since they are autos can't they stand a little higher temps?? Thanks for all ur help.

18. Add co2 and your fine