Growing

Discussion in 'Security' started by ChrisJeebert, Apr 6, 2017.

1. So im completely new at growing. Really waiting some pointers. I just plan on growing 1 plant to start. Nothing like hydroponics or anything just your average Joe blow weed plant.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

2. Use google, it has a million different links to all the advice you could ever need. Pick one route that looks good, and stay on that path

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pointers?? Check this free site out!! After reading again and again, I still have it bookmarked for easy reference!
    growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I always go back to that website.. It has everything and anything, I second that!

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm with you I recently just started as well so far I have six seeds planted three of which have roots growing out of the soil with the seeds still on them. The other three just grew their taproots this morning so they were put into organic soil today. I have. CFL lights on them 24 hours. By the end of the week three out of the six will be moved to me grow room just waiting on my 300w led light to come so that I can transfer them to the room. This afternoon however I noticed that one of my seedlings is bent just a little and I don't know why. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

6. Pic tells a thousand words... is it stretched and can't hold itself up by any chance? Pretty common for seedlings with lack of light a transplant burying most of the stem when the times right will take care of that bit of it's not from that I'd just need pictures to see.

OP my tip is to weigh the same type of container you are growing your cannabis in with dry soil that hasn't been watered and to use that weight as a rough scale as to when to re water... helps with getting use to how to water as new growers tend to be scared to let the plants dry out as much as needed.

Special Queen #1

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Attempt-#2--(Special-queen-#1).1432973/

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's not stretched when I return home I will send a picture to you
    BTW thank you for responding.

The other two are reaching out to the light but the middle ones head is bent like it is sad. Not the whole root is like that just closer to where the seed is still attached to the root the seeds have yet to fall off yet

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not it's still holding itself up too just. Loser to where the seed is it bends a little will send a pic soon

9. No problem if you'd like you can send me a private message when you take the pictures to we don't completely steal OP's thread and I promise I'll reply as soon as I can.

10. Okay lol how do I do that?

11. Okay sent the pic to you

• Like Like x 1