Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsandbooty, Mar 24, 2014.

1. #1 bluntsandbooty, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    i have a couple seeds that were thrown in my bag. can i just put them in soil and grow them? i know its not gonna have beautiful dank nuggets and all that put would it grow enough to actually get some nuggets or would it die to not having proper materials and light.

2. Just so ya know they stink so don't plant em somewhere obvious unless ya live in the country like me plant em in your front yard haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You don't know if they'll be male or female. I have friends who only smoke mids with a bunch of seeds and I would grow them if I knew for sure that I wouldn't waste my time with a male

It's easy to kill the males...just plan on about half of your plants being male

If that's the only reason ur not growing then that's a shitty reason lol

5. You can usually count on getting back what you put in. Chuck a seed outside then ignore it until harvest, you might do well and you might get nothing. Put a little effort in to soil, watering, nutrients, and lighting and your chances of harvesting something worth your time greatly increases.