Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jellypendejo, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I have this urge to grow and i know how to keep is small and its only for personal use and i dont smoke very much so would it be a bad idea to grow? BTW, im still living at home so...

2. ok, then what are some small things i can grow in?

3. You don't sound ready man...

4. Your parents cool with growing in their house? If not i would advise waiting.

5. outdoor/guerilla grow possible?

6. If your parents are not cool with it then don't do it. The smell when you trim, dry or open grow box will be ridiculous. And the box would be obvious enough to question if your parents are ever in your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Lol "pendejo"

8. Yeah, the light ring around your closest, there will be excess heat, smell, too many variables man.
    Between the age of 15-18 I tried growing inside (and outside) my parents house four times. And got caught each and every time.
    Don't do it.

9. so what happened when you got caught?  Story time bitches