Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokersunited, Mar 24, 2013.

1. So I have some bud with a ton of good seeds in it. I dont know how old the bud is but I've picked all the seeds out and was wondering if I'd be able to start growing from them? (The bud was dried with the seeds in it)

2. Yes, you can. No idea what the quality of the harvest will be because you have no idea what kind of male pollinated it so it's a crap shoot but better to learn how to grow on bag seed rather than waste money on quality genetics.

There is a whole section on this board about cultivation. Might want to start researching the subject before making a final decision.