Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rizenn, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I live in Florida and weed isn't really legal I have a bunch of mids seeds iS it possible to grow inside or some place smart and private and there's bArely woods around here..

2. try the marijuana cultivation threads, they are more helpful :)

3. You can make a little stealth grow box. Ive seen a guy make a grow box from an old surround sound speaker. Get creative. If you cant see it or smell it then as far as anyone knows it isnt there. I grew a few plants in my closet and it is very stealthy and easy to get rid of the smell. But of course it always comes with risks.

4. good news,

there's no such thing as mids seeds (apart from the strain "Jamaican"), all seeds have the potential to be crap or good depending on how you grow. strain may cause differences of course.

5. Growing can be expensive and is a pain in the ass to stop. If your thinking of growing you need a budget and have a set mind. Be smart and don't take shortcuts.

6. Growing can also be inexpensive and easy. Just do your research, and do it right.

7. [quote name='"shroomkid"']good news,

there's no such thing as mids seeds (apart from the strain "Jamaican"), all seeds have the potential to be crap or good depending on how you grow. strain may cause differences of course.[/quote]

This. I hate when people say a strain is bad just because the bud they smoked was bad.

8. Nice man, it's possible. Actually quite simple. Although It can get complicated you just have to do your homework, and you can do it all on this website!

If you're on a low budget, go with some CFLs for lighting:smoke:

9. Look into making a grow box with a pc case. Stealthy enough room to put a plant or two.
    Also for bigger yields in a smaller space look at the LST (Low Stress Training) method to growing.
    I guarantee you these two combined, you'll be able to grow in private without anyone knowing and get great yields.

Good luck :)