growing without my parents finding out

Discussion in 'General' started by potheadstewie50, Apr 6, 2006.

1. :smoke: :cool: HAHA<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hey i live with my parents but wanna grow pot. any advice on keepin it secret, my dad would be the problem. Im gonna be better at school and shit 2 get off the radar, but wat about the smell? i'll put my clothes in my drawers but just in case, how can i conceal it?

if i have 2 do it outside, WHERE? an abandoned house, the forrest, etc? If ur gonna be a bitch and tell me 2 just not do it, fuck off.

also do u think gettin ur dog high would hurt them?

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. You are aware a weed plant requires alot of light/care and is far bigger than a drawer?

3. Dude, you have only a handful of months left in the school year.

Wait untill you have your own place. You probably won't even get a decent yeild untill you have to move out anyways.

4. just do an outdoor grow in the woods or something not in your parents house, they will probably end up catching you anway

5. Dont do it. Whether or not it is moral or not, in this country it is illegal, and the houseowner can get in serious crap if you get caught. HAve some respect and try an outdoor grow.

6. ive had plants in my closet for years.. no one ever goes in there and when they start gettin stinky, i just light some incense.

haha i have such a cheap shitty setup, just a couple a desklamps with cfls and i always end up with some pretty damn dank nugs

7. probably less harmful than getting your dog drunk....or so i would think.

8. Yes you can get your dog high and no it wont hurt it.

9. Get your cat high too. They love the green.

10. Apperently you can get a turtle high :(

11. It's true!

we got hitler the turtle high.

Shut up, i didn't name it.

12. hah yeh true me and Sir TokeAlot another member got my cat high was funny as all fuck:smoking:

13. also do an outdoor grow not worth the risk of an indoor grow when living with your parents

14. 1.. there is a GROWING SECTION!!! HERE READ THE FORUM~!!!

do outdoor grow too ur gonna fuck ur rents over if u get busted somehow..