growing with pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by ziggyrunnah, Dec 12, 2007.

1. hi, i know this is a weird idea but id thought it would look pretty cool. right now i have two pet snakes that have there lights running 24/7. i was wondering if it would be feasible if i could grow little tiny plants in there. i mean i wouldnt harvest them or anything it would be for pure looks. you guys think it would work?/ think it would hurt my snakes at all? all input would be awesome :)

2. sounds koo...but u cant tell me u aint gonna smoke none if theyre females!!!! id be all over those bitches..

3. well im gonna be puttin them in some tiny pots that are only like 3 inches tall. also i cant smoke anymore for awhile, i guess the navy frowns on that sort of thing lol.

4. they would probably die after they got very big unless you feed them...

5. Aw, when I saw the topic I thought I would get a chance to share the story of when my girlfriends dog ate 1.5 plants about a week from harvest... Oh well, there is always next time... :p

I don't see why you couldn't, but I don't see the point of risking it if your not even getting any smokables out of it. Just be careful when you fertilize it, might not be to good for you snake... But that is really more a question for a snake forum then here...

It would be cool, though.:cool: