Growing with natural light

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by KHD, May 5, 2009.

1. I live at 7400 ft and have no grow room. I used natural light. I started my seeds in Dec. They quickly displayed sex characteristics and eventually all males, and hermis were eliminated. Problem is moving them in and out of the house. One day they were left outside (during day) and They got beat up from the cold wind. The younger ones (plants) are still blooming, the older ones look dormant but have fresh blooms on the bottom half. The dormant bud looks like it is fertilized, but isn't. I'm planning on hardening them off and putting them outside (soon) for a few months after our first freeze (June). They haven't grown very fast since getting blown to shit in March. I would be ashamed to put pictures up after viewing other pics. Question? Will I be able to get them to start growing again? What should I do to boost their growth? Worried because i'm afraid to fertilize them too much after I couldn't not find soil (for potting) other than the crap that has fertilizer in it. I haven't been too scientific about this whole matter. But that is changing. I've got a seeding room with lights. Of course these babies will go outside in June.
    Hint: Fungus that topples little seedlings can be eliminated by sprinkling cinnamon around the base of plant.
    Thanks for you input.

2. #2 prez420, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    if there color and foliage are still there then chances are they will come back. Cannabis is a very hardy planet it can take alot of abuse and keep growing. Just get their grow room to about 75 to 85 degrees F and give them some super thrive in their next few waterings then hope for the best. Never forget cannabis does best in tropical climates so keep the cold air exposure to a minimum. Stick to your fert regiment you dont want them going hungry until new cell growth starts.

3. I live @ 4000 ft behind the house and up the hill we go to 10,000. I'am indoor hydro,,i hike and fish alot @ 6-7,oooft I would think @ 7,400ft they would not have time to finish,good luck:smoke: