growing with advanced nutrients sensi grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mizzike420, Jan 26, 2010.

1. So I just started germinating 10 seeds that I have.. who knows, none might sprout. But I'm sure I'll have a few because I've got endless amounts of delicious seeds I've collected in my day.

Now I've grown in soil a few times; never really successfully.. so this time I'm trying a new approach: aeroponics.

I've built a system using a 32 gallon rubbermaid container, a 264 gph water pump, and a spray manifold that I constructed using pvc pipe and 5 360 degree micro spray/misters.

I plan on using a fluorescent 'grow' light for the first two weeks of growth, then transferring them to my 400w HPS.

now here's my question...
    I bought advanced nutrients sensi grow part A and B. I understand that you have to mix them into the water separately, i just don't understand the feeding chart on the back of the bottles. How much am I supposed to mix in with the water?

any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Try this...

Advanced Nutrients' Nutrient Calculator - Analyze Soil Chemistry and Plant Nutrient Levels for Your Hydroponic or Indoor Garden.

Set nutrient base = 'sensi two part', formula = 'vegetative growth', reservoir size = '32', output units = 'US'

What you are left with is an 8 week veg cycle and the nutrients you need to add to your res on a weekly basis.

Remember, start off at 1/4 recommended strength. Work your way up to full strength slowly over the first couple feedings.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

3. mad4reef, thank you so much.. I've been looking for something like that for 2 days straight haha... couldn't locate it for some reason.

anywho, I don't have an EC/PPM meter or anything... i really don't have the cash to drop on it right now. with those calculations I should be okay though?

4. you should use the seedling and rooted clone chart for the first two weeks of feeding.

5. From my experience with that calculator, as soon as you follow the recommendations, you're pretty set in terms of numbers. You can just dial in and Advanced Nutrients seems to take care of your plants.

If you're really concerned (and I wasn't able to use a EC/PPM meter in the beginning either), go a little lighter on the nute doses so that you don't overdo it. And then when you have the meter available, then you can start ramping up the nutes and see what happens.

Just do half strength of the Advanced Nutrients nutes at first, then slowly add more if you think the plants are doing okay with what you're doing.

Some really good info here. Thanks everyone!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. this should be useful, now to figure out which other products i'll need: big bud, bud candy, B52, Sensizyme?

7. If your using advanced you really should get a ec/ppm meter. Even if it's one off eBay for 7$. I use entire line "grand master level" and with my 5 stage RO and add all nutrients the ppm are right on money. Without RO they will be higher then recommend. Also different strains may burn while others will be fine at there recommended doses. So Start at half recommended dose. Also if you got the money get voodoo juice for fast root development big bud and bud candy. I assume you have the sense bloom a+b.