Growing White Widow 12/12 from seed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BonghornLeghorn, Apr 28, 2012.

1. #1 BonghornLeghorn, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
    So I was thinking of doing some White Widow and put it straight into 12/12 from seed. Has anyone tried this? How tall did the plants get? Was the yield ok?

Now here's why I was thinking this--

I have 2 plants in a grow box. One is done next week and the other is done at the end of May. The reason they're so far apart is the first one was an auto and it switched two weeks before I flipped the lights. So now I'll have enough free space in my grow box for four seedlings. I would wait until the Skunk is done at the end of May but the four White Widows are going to be the last I grow in this box, as I finally got another job and will be building a hydro setup when I finally have 600 bucks saved.

2. You can always go 12/12 from seed, but you won't get a whole lot of yield. It'll depend on the strain but you'll never get much. Probably under an Oz per plant, maybe an Oz if everything went right. Seriously, even a week or two of veg will DRAMATICALLY boost your yield.

As for your setup/scheduling question, don't really follow what you're asking, but I think what you're saying is that you'll have a bit of space in a week and that's why you want to try the 4 12/12 seeds? Yes you could do that, but depending on your setup in the box, (lights etc) it might be better to just grow two and veg em for two weeks so you get more yield.
    Hope this helped!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!