growing what's in your bag?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by atownplaya369, Dec 9, 2006.

1. say if i grew a seed that was in my bag and it was a female, would it end up dank if i took good care of it and don't put a male seed in with it?

2. Thats the general idea, yes.

3. You can get equal if not better quality to the bag it came from.

4. okay, thanks. i was just thinking, if i just grew a female plant and didnt have a male to pollinate it, it should come out just as good as the other stuff. i guess i'll experiment after winter is over. it's freezing here.

5. Even if you did put a male in with it, it could still be some nice shit. Put it this way, the weed you smoked was good enough for you to consider spending a considerable amount of time and effort recreating it, so it must have been alright, right?

There's no reason why you can't grow some good weed from a bag-seed. But it's definitely hit or miss, and you don't know until you smoke some of it. But even early trimmings can give you an idea of the potency to come. I've got a couple of bag-seed sativas, and even their vegging shoots fuck me up proper.

You'll probably want to invest in some known genetics pretty soon, though.

-mu

6. i'm not talking about anything good. just mid-grade seeds that i'm hoping could end up dank.

7. I wouldn't bother, then. Just spend a few bucks on a packet of something known to be dank.

-mu