Growing WEEED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by minimum payne, Oct 28, 2004.

1. hello, some of u may have seen me here before, anyways heres some photos of my growroom, and the plants in it.
    this is a budget growroom, therefore the only really expensive part is the lamp. a 400 watt hps. the room is 1 meter by 1.3 meters.

the first pic is the plants a week or two ago, and the last pic is the newest taken today.

i bought a couple buckets with lids yesterday, going to see if i can make bubblebuckets out of them, but for now theres a bit of water in the bottom of them, and the plants are just soaking up the moisture from the bucket through holes in the bottom of the small plastic buckets.

i need some crismas pot , so i desided to start flowering now. i know some of u go, " but some of those plants are supertiny???" well, theyr cutlings that didnt exactly go right, i made cutlings for the first time, half of em died, 3 of em look great, and the smallest ones just didnt grow at all, so im hoping some flowering might induce growth in them.

after chrismas ill start over with new seed.

biggest problem i have right now is getting rid of the smell. i dont know how to do it properly, going to try to pull a airhose outside if possible.

other things i want improved are lightreflectivity from the walls, currently its nothing but a few pieces of aluminium foil, with the nonshiny side out.

so give me input what needs improvement first? o and is it dangerous to let the plants soak up moisture from the buckets? risk of mould??

Attached Files:

2. Hi, a bubbler is simply a tub, airstone and netpot. Sounds like you just need to add some airstones to get the bubbles goin. They are very important. They add oxygen to the water and they also keep it moving. Hydro is a great way to grow but having simple knowlege of it before attacking such a monumental task is difficult. Id catch up on some reading before you go much further. Foil and flo's are okay together but when and if you add an hps lamp you should go with either flat white paint or mylar. Foil will cast hotspots with an intense hps lamp. The smell....lol. Check out some postings here and around the net. There are dozens of homemade carbon filters out there. Some work some dont. A definate is mountainair canister filters. These are made specially for the job and clean house well. Expensive though. Good luck with those bubblers. If you need help feel free to give me a yell. I love troubleshooting hydro and nutrients. tc gm714