Growing weed??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bwiggcraine, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Wanted to try and start growing some weed and was wondering if anyone had any tips?

2. #2 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Welcome to the the city. :weed-4: I would start in this subforum of the growing section. Here you go: Absolute Beginners

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hi guys I am a 1st time low budget grower. I recently had some sour D's, found a seed and I germinated it for abt 6 days, root came out and i planted it I want to say early beginning of January I am using earth grow medium soil. I am using 0 nutrients (all natural) Its i'd say atleast a month and the growth process seems very slow. I am using 2 23watt 2700k cfl lights both giving off a total of about 3,300 lumens together, started wt a single 14 watt cfl (900 lumens) for most of the plnts growth. Just changed today to the 2 23watt cfl's, I have abt 3 nodes of leaves and its quite small but looks healthy. I am honestly just looking for suggestions and ideas I CAN DEFF POST PICS for a better idea of my (ghetto but what I think decent setup). Im just doing this for experiment and just a lil personal smoke, I put a $0 investment in this so dont expect much, but something small. Please help guys I have DONE A LOT OF FESEARCH. NO HURT FEELINGS ALL COMMENTS APPRECIATED