growing weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vapez50, May 12, 2013.

1. I want to grow some weed in my garage. I tried growing last summer without much success. Spider mites invaded my plant. And it ended up my plant was a male. I'm using a 100 watt CFl. And I have a 24 watt florescent. But growing weed is really difficult. Can some body give me done simple instructions so I can grow bud too.

2. read the stickies bud they are a wealth of knowledge in this forum as well as absolute beginners. you might want to check out the diy section and the grow room design/setup section as well. if you still have questions after that im sure one of the more experienced growers would be glad to help.

3. no don't read the stickies!!! the universe will implode!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Thanks guys its very frustrating. You guys show these great pictures of buds I wanna grow some.

5. the more reading and research you do the better off you will be. i highly suggest getting on youtube and checking out the tutorials on there as well look for jose cervantes or ed rosenthal they are weed guru's

6. just correct your mistakes, making sure you have a female you could start a few seeds or even use a feminised seed. spider mites are easily killed off with neem oil. we all come across problems, it's just a matter of overcoming them. it sounds like your getting anxious about problems you haven't even encountered yet. how did the grow go before you found out it was male and had spider mites?

what's your set up? walk us through what you have already?

7. id recommend asking your local older hippie

8. Man it was great I used to look at my plant everyday after work. It was really cool. I bought nutes it was growing really good.got to be almost 3 feet I kept looking at pictures and I knew it was male but it took so long top grow because I was clueless. But I gotta try again got 6 seeds left hopefully some are females. Bought then online from Amsterdam. Suppose to be a high yielder. Wonder woman

9. cool, get them planted. how big is your box? plant a few to give yourself a better chance of getting a female. 4 plants practically guarantees you at least one of each sex