Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing weed... haha WTF!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Oct 23, 2011.

1. alright so i was hittin my bong two hash topped snaps deep and one normal one when i packed another final hit, as i was hitting it the bud that was lit the most grew huge like inflated, i just about shit myself and pat it down quick and aborted the hit due to the confusion. what the fuck happened???!!!!:confused::confused:

#:confused:

2. Ive heard of dealers putting in half million dollar microscopic technological devices into their weed lately...
    A sign of the bud changing its size is due to atom expansion from the device...
    I would stop smoking that stuff immediately.

3. I think you're just really high man.

4. I really dont like your reply, i just did that. :confused:

5. lol this could very well be the issue. some wurrrrrdddd shit was goin down in the room after the hash tokes. lol

6. Haha, I thought this thread was going to be about cultivating weed. It was probably the bubbly shit from the hash.

7. Well cheers then... keep smoking

8. nope all the hash was smoked in the first two snaps

9. indeed, thank you and ghood day.

#:cool:

10. #10 splat1234, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    I don't know what to say. Weed just doesn't magically expand. Sure you weren't taking "hits" of acid?

11. I wish my weed just got bigger and bigger every time I took a hit. would save on so much weed :smoke:

12. I did not take any of what you said into my head. Damn, shit even rhymed and I didn't try! Drinking absinthe vaping some sour d x tangerine hybrid. Absinthe is the sativa of alcohol

13. yup:D

to bad it was more less the ash that seemed to expand

poo oo too. :mad:

14. Ive had the first hit of sticky weed kind up puff up when I light it. I just push it back down and relight it. I wouldn't be scared of your weed if I were you

15. Happens to me a bit but I use tobacco so I assume that's why

16. #16 weedidas, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    The only explanation:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoKNZjr8_U[/ame]

17. The weed didn't "grow" or "expand" it just raised up a bit. Like moved up idfk.. happens to me all the time.

18. There is a science behind the expansion but I am to drunk to debate the people who question science here. So my last post on this topic tonight is.

Certain matters when heated can extend and straighten(not to be confused with expansion) so in a humans eyes it looks bigger because certain parts are extending raising the weed above it.

19. hmmmmm weird... I dont know man, sounds like a classic case of being stoned.