Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing weed behind my house?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GunnMonkey, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I'm hoping to start growing some outside behind my house. I back right onto a swamp/forest and not a lot of people go back there. By October they are building houses around 40 feet from my backyard fence. There will be a buffer zone of forest but its risky right? Would people notice a plant growing in a couple bushes if they walked through? Smell it?

2. [SUB]Sounds sketch as hell.[/SUB]

[SUB]Just make a grow room in your house.[/SUB]

3. Weed plants have a pretty clear smell if they're almost ready to pick, I'd say find a good spot where people can't see you walk to, because if you grow it's a thing you have to spend a lot of time doing and taking care of the plant every day.

4. Neighbours can't see your closet from their kitchen window. Just sayin.

5. Yea I wouldn't be able to grow indoors. I get to many visitors.

6. You don't have a shed or anything?
    If not sounds like you may have to stick to buying.
    Risking it outside isn't worth it.

7. I do have a shed but wouldent that be more risk? With the smell of the plants and getting sun? Thought that it would be easier to plant a seed back in the woods, let it sit and nature takes its course. Would people be able to spot a plant that easily?