Growing Videos - Ftp???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gonejah17, Sep 12, 2007.

1. :mad:Let me know if it tells you there are no files to download. this is what its telling ME but its My account so Im not sure if thats y or what. let me know.

2. i get this message :(

You're attempting to download a file greater than 10MB.

\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t The file you're attempting to access from a free MediaMax account exceeds the single-file limit of 10MB.
    To access this file, please ask the account owner to upgrade the account. There are no file size limitations on Premium, Elite, or Professional plans.
    Copy this link to send to your friend to upgrade the account.
    http://www.mediamax.com/Brands/MediaMax/home/pricing_plan.aspx

3. Balls!! thanks for lettin me know.

looks like they charge you to share more than 10MB files

ill find a way around might have to go with the compaq FTP server lol

gimme a sec here

4. got this message when i tried to watch it

You're attempting to download a file greater than 10MB.

\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t The file you're attempting to access from a free MediaMax account exceeds the single-file limit of 10MB.
    To access this file, please ask the account owner to upgrade the account. There are no file size limitations on Premium, Elite, or Professional plans.
    Copy this link to send to your friend to upgrade the account.
    http://www.mediamax.com/Brands/MediaMax/home/pricing_plan.aspx

5. i also did a google search and i'm currently downloading them through torrent sites... what other movies do you have?

6. search "I grow chronic" thats a great one, as is the jorge cervantes ultimate grow dvd. the thc labs one is wierd, but it has some good info the others dont. the high times is just info and I have another one I forget what it is right now . . .

Oh yeah this one from overseas wierd one but again very informative.

all of them have information the others dont so i reccomend watching them all

Ill figure out how to host ehre within the week just give me a minute

I share the internet connection with my girl who is like OCD neat freak so its hard to sell her the idea of another computer sitting around for a server.

I will tho gimme a sec

7. THANX man ill check it out!!

8. Damn, bro. +rep for that.

9. I want to see the George one!! Im going to buy it but im so impatient!! Anyone know where i can get the video online for a preview?

10. they're all on P2P if u want

the linked site is cool, thanks again, still trying to see how it all works, looks like you have to register but thats not such a big deal. Havent seen any full lenght movies on there but I havent look ALL that much.

Im still gonna hook up the server I just have to convince my girl. so give me a litle time, they will be up.

11. Whats P2P?

12. Seen the ones on VEOH, i think they have like 5 min. clips of george c but i just cant find the whole thing anywhere.

13. Well,i found P2P and downloaded the free V. , Searched for George c and Ultimate grow DVD with no results. Any suggestions?

14. you can get it here, its a 5min preveiw, but if u regester (free) you can download it. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v654030TZDT6cn6 . any movie thats over 45min will have the 5min preview, under 45min & u can watch the whole thing, or anybody got limewire i can tell you how to direct connect to my IP, & download it right from me, which my internet speed is 8mbps, just pm me.

15. srry havent been on this thread forgot ALL about it.

Everyone good?? though I posted what p2p was octitown sorry.

P2P is peer to peer file sharing.

Search GROW or CANNABIS or WEED in the video field and it should come up.

HTH pm me if you need help sorry again it took me so long to respond I forgot all about this thread.

16. srry this shit never came thru, if ppl need grow vids pm me

17. I have them all message me on aim .I have george grow 1 &2.wanna grow chronic (mr.green),a bunch of dutch ones,about 10 grow videos all together.Berry cooper never get busted,03 cannabis cup 06 cannabis cup,waiting to inhale,prince of pot,too many to mention.Also alot of dvds bong water,rolling kansas,potluck,stoned,half baked baked edition,all cheech chongs, geesh too many too mention.

Im looking for berry coopers new video NEVER GET RADIED ande escape to canada