Growing up Green

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Guileful, Mar 5, 2011.

1. I have a friend at work, who grew up around weed and he got me to thinking, "what is that like?"

I didn't smoke until I was 17 and I can't even fathom what my life would have been like had I smoked weed before high school.

So this question is directed toward people that have parents that are in the trade or people that had older siblings that got you smoking before 13.

What was it like?

2. I didn't exactly "grow up green", but I was unknowingly exposed to weed at a young age. Found out my dad was smoking weed all those years when I was 11 or so, and that helped form my opinion on weed.

3. Found out about weed at like 9, found some in my dads room, later found another stash of like 2-3 ounces, confronted mom, said someone in the family was doing drugs, dad said it was his marijuana and told me it had been there for years (bullshit the bags changed every week lol)

tryed some i took from him at 13, picked up first at 14, stoner since....

4. Well, I notice my dad might of been a smoker around like 6. I would always find his roaches, and his car would smell different....I pretty much found out like when i was 13 that my dad smokes. I got derailed by the drugs propaganda given by my mother, so i never really tried smoking and drinking until i turned 18. It sucks. Because i've learned that smoking pot isn't that bad at all; plus i've missed a shit load of possible good times. In a sense, it's made me love my father, but resent my mother(sadly).

5. I was 9 the first time i smoked at my friends birthday party and his older brother's stoner friends.I had no damn clue what i was doin but i got pretty high and i was a huge skater a long time when i was like 9-14 years old and learned alotttt when i was young.

6. i agree dude. ive gone to catholic school all my life and up until about my sophmore in highschool i was against weed and didnt even think about it. now i blaze all the time

7. Exactly this like exactly except from like second semester Gr.9 I know I wanted to atleast try it

Don't know why but the propaganda didn't really work on me after grade 8 I was interested in it