Growing/Transfer Need some help :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Trinityxx, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Alright, So... Right now, I have 2 seeds inside a dampened sponge for about 2 weeks... A method i got off my buddies who have their own growing ops going on...

The biggest seed (call him the daddy :p) has about a 2cm long white stem (what i believe is the root) The seed is cracked open and that is coming out of it... so i am positive its the root. the second one just cracked open and the root is coming out. its about 1/2 centimeter... My question is... When should i transfer them into a pot. Should i mix some miracle grow with some regular top soil? how would i go about the transfer?

Much Appreciated,

Your newbie... Tyler.

2. Shit dude transfer them immediately.

3. Do you know if that light will be good enough? i only want 1 light. This is for personal use... Im not selling it, so 1 light should be fine right? I have bright white walls for reflection. i plan on putting them in the corner of my closet up in the air.

4. might need a bigger light:rolleyes:

5. Maybe... im gonna use this, my bud says his plants grew fine under it.

This is getting tough since im trying to hide this all from my parents since i still live at the house (i know, i gotta find a place, but i've been laid off work so money is tight for me also) so im trying to make do with what i got... So im making a grow box out of a Cardboard box, with wooden supports, then im going to stick it in the corner of my Walk in closet behind clothes and golf bags... Think things will be alright for the little guys back there?