Growing tips please.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaysmokesandgrows, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Hey all. So I have about 11 seeds germinated and placed in topsoil with a grow booster and a temporary outside environment until I can get the grow tent from somewhere. So they were germinated for about 5 days. And just now planted this evening. I need tips on my next steps as far as future nutes, growing knowledge, and I just wanna grow some good bud to enjoy personally hit me with your wisdom

2. There are a million opinions on where to go from here, and popping seeds without anything in place rarely yields anything, but I have been working on a thread just for wee growers such as ourselves......92 watts of organic goodness

3. You better be careful since the summer solstice is long passed and it's got to be getting near time for plants to start putting on buds. It's the hours of lighting that the plant gets that determines what it does and right now during the veg stage, while it's just growing and getting size on it for flower, you've GOT to give the light more than 12 hours of quality daylight unless you want it to go into flower. Better get your setup together in a hurry. TWW

• Like Like x 2