Growing. Tips? Help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonedWaffler, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I bought some schwag weed the other day with mad seeds in the bud so I though I might as well plant them. I didn't think they would grow but all of the seeds grew into seedlings! I was souped. My setup is really ghetto at the moment but do you think they will get any bigger? How do they look? Do you think I have any luck with getting weed? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Lol.... Ohh god... Thats not looking so good already...

3. Better picture

Attached Files:

4. lol man, theres a whole growing section

5. If your goin to take the time and effort to grow weed, it's worth it to get some good genetics. If you grow seeds from schwaggy seeded weed then your goin to get schwaggy seeded weed, it's not worth it.

But if you really have your heart set on growing those, pot them individually get a better light and a fan. Good luck

6. This was is a few weeks ago ill post up the puctures of it now if u see this there just starting to bud

7. The pics

Attached Files:

8. So you've had them growing for over 2 months now...and you're happy with the state those plants are in?

Am I understanding you right?

9. Damn I though weed took only 2 months to flower and shit

10. [quote name='"TheNaturalist"']If your goin to take the time and effort to grow weed, it's worth it to get some good genetics. If you grow seeds from schwaggy seeded weed then your goin to get schwaggy seeded weed, it's not worth it.

But if you really have your heart set on growing those, pot them individually get a better light and a fan. Good luck[/quote]

Definitely not true. The quality of the buds are mostly dependant on how they were grown and treated, although genetics plays a role too

Also OP - what's your setup? Lights/nutes?

11. I didn't even think they would grow I was just dicking around. I am happy with there state and I'm keeping them small. I have a fan in there and there on a 12/12 cycle. I probably smoke all the harvests my self and give some to friends

12. Come again?....what state are they in? lol

13. I agree that how bud is grown is the biggest factor in determining the quality. However I still stand by my statement that I would not invest money in a grow using bagseeds from schwaggy weed when good genetics are so readily available online. If your spending even $200 on your grow then its worth a extra $20 to get some good genetics in there.

Just having a honest name for the strain your growing will make the harvest worth at least $20 more then a harvest of some unknown schwag. Knowing that every plant your growing is female is worth atleast $20 compared to having half your plants end up male.