Growing Time in Atlanta ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hashiee, Mar 18, 2013.

1. This is going to be my first time growing and im just curious about when the perfect time to grow is in Atlanta. Thanks!

2. Well I'm in myrtle beach which is pretty close, anytime after the last frost you should be good but some people like to wait a few weeks to make sure. I got mine started already and I just bring them inside under a light at night since its still a bit chilly at night, but all in all, I would say aim for beginning of april.

3. I live in Atlanta and I'm putting my plants out around April 3-4; first week of April is fine.

4. The latest frost atlanta had in the last 20 years i believe was April 4th so anytime after that and you should be good

5. Wrong. I think in 09 it was April 26th. Google last frost for ga/ATL

6. Oh sorry i was thinkin over here in marietta

7. Ok thanks man

8. Look online @ the farmers almanac.

9. FYI....Marijuana and tomatos requior the same enviornmental conditions to grow(if you notice a lot of bud nutes have a tomato on/in the lable...i use Fox Farms and it does along with many others..)...so refer to your states agricultual chart for tomato planting season and apply it to your grow..(google "tomato planting season for atlanta")

10. The latest frost for ATL is 4/10 but the first week of April is fine.