growing the goods.need as much advice as possible

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by killeryoshi, Aug 21, 2009.

1. hello everyone,

My name is Yoshi and Im currently working on growing my first legit plant. ( by legit i mean not grown on accident and half assed grown indoors)
    Im constructing a grow box to furnish 2 plants ( gotta start small first :smoking: ) the box is goin to be 4 foot tall and 2 and a half feet wide all around.Its going to me made with plexiglass. the inside is going to be painted with some soft white color or lined with some dark colored cloth. i havent decided.I am also getting a sodium lamp thats going to be sealed inside the box.im also installing a small fan on the side for ventalation.

ok well the reason why im writing this post is because i want advice and as much help on my box as possible. Ive grown an indoor plant before and i must say it came out pretty nice.no im interested in trying hydroponics with my box.

so can someone please help me with the smaller details of my plan? i have many different ideas and plans for a hydro sytem itself and i just want to get something that works and its the best. i have alot of questions about seeding, sexing and harvesting plants.

By the way im not doing all this just to grow bud for myself and get all baked and watch family guy( thats a perk tho!!) btu i want to be able to do this properly and learn the ins and outs of growing hydroponics so i can pursue a career in growing maryjane in the near future. so ill take as much help i can get.

happy toking!!