Growing stages vegetative and floration on same room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by robertossg, Jan 21, 2014.

1. i have read most of the 4th cannabis bible and i learned a lot.

In the book he says theres a way to grow vegetative and floration stages at same time(in same room!), to have a continuous harvest every month.

but i cant fantom how thats possible, since if i 12/12 the plants at vegetative grow(not in pre-floration) will probably stress and turn hermis. did i got something wrong? 

im new to this, thanks for the help.

2. Veg 24/0 , 18/6Straight up 12/12 for MEGAFLORATIONSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 robertossg, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    maybe i wasnt clear enough. i want to take cuttings from a pre-floration  and clone and grow then big in veg 18/6, while also having some floration going on near by in 12/12. is it possible? 

this way once i harvest i can have some big plants ready to enter floration 12/12

4. Absolutely. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. the only way to veg and flower under the same light is with autoflowering but you will not do worth a damn cloning an autoflower.

6. You have to have seperate areas unless you have found a way to have the lights both on and off at the same time.

7. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19377460" timestamp="1390271517"]the only way to veg and flower under the same light is with autoflowering but you will not do worth a damn cloning an autoflower.[/quote]Seems obvious to me, stick a cardboard box or some other light proof cover over one of the plants for 12 hours a day. the other 12 hours under the light.Mj

8. hahah never really thought about sticking a box over a plant so it will flower

9. hahaha, thats great, i was thinking about 2 lights, but thats much better(cardboard), thanks bro