Growing spot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shakenbyfear42, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Is growing in a bathroom closet with a sliding door that's kind of deep in length a smart idea? I was curious about the steam and heat coming from the shower if that was going to play a factor in the growing process. This is just gonna be a small grow process. Any suggestions or comments?

2. I'm sure it'd work if you go overkill on ventilation. Other then that yeah I'd be terrified of mold, I suggest looking for a more suitable place probably

3. how many people use the shower? if it's just you it's not going to be a problem, if its a family of 6 then it could be.. do you have electricity outlets in your bathroom cupboard?

4. During flower period the plant will need total darkness for 12 uninterrupted hours every day, how will you achieve that with a sliding door? What about odor control? Many things to consider at once.

5. I have sliding doors on my flower box and I have never had problems. the doors overlap slightly so there is very little room for light to get through. I don't know if its the same for shakenbyfear though