growing sites

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vatoloco, Feb 23, 2003.

?

What growing site inspired you the most?

1. overgrow.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. erowid.org

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yahooka.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cannabisculture.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. the link in someone's sig

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. other/please explain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. grasscity.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. hightimes.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. hempfiles.com

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was just wondering what everyone's first site they seen that pushed them from the smoking to growing category? Mine was this one that I can't find now called Todd's Journal. This guy had his grow journal online and it was one of the first sites to do that.

2. this site did it for me!! I never knew shit about growin till I came here, u guys are great :D

3. votoloco i edited the poll to include the city as well, as stylez and a few others that have recently started growing may have done so here....hope you don't mind friend......Peace out....Sid

4. Sounds good to me.

5. I would have to say I dedicate my first grow to this site and the friends I have meet on this site. With the combination of this I feel like I had a very good first grow

Thanks grasscity

6. www.hempfiles.com got me into growing and a little help from friends .... but this sight has helped me the most!!

peace

7. i have learned alot from friends but i must say i have learned more through this site, people here have great advise and they directed me to overgrow which helped a little but there is so much knowledge and experiene floating around here it is impossible to pay attention and not learn how to grow.

8. HIGH All, shit I wish we had the internet those so many years ago. Learned by trial and error here and let me tell you...there was lots of errors.

Pottv was the first place unoit registered and then came CannabisWorld then overgrow, yahooka and so many others I lost track of the forums I'm registered at. Over 30 anyway.

9. Wow almost 300 people have viewed this thread but no more than 20 have voted on it?!? Why don't you invisible guests just register so you can vote gosh darnit!

10. those are trichnomes (sp?). the thc glands of everyones favorite herb

11. yea told I thought you were in flowering and would know that already...oh wait I forgot you haven't gotten your hps in yet. The 'city is the only forums I post at.

12. nice poll

Trippie J

13. lol thanks, where the hell you been Trippie J?

14. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the big 1000, damn I feel like a true blade now in the 1 thousand club n shit...time for a well deserved break from this computer and get out in the sun we've been having around here.......I'll see you all in a week or so.

15. congrats on your 1000th post.....lightsa big bowl for votaloco.........Peace out.....Sid

16. congrats vato! i know what u mean i need some color on my white ass!

***takes bowl from sidious***

takes a hit

passes to the left...

17. that's funny i allways pass to the left.....does anyone pass to the right?......Peace out.....Sid

18. The first site i ever seen about growing was klozit king,It showed me the basics,
    But this site definitely helped the most,My first grow will be dedicated to y'all,
    CWL

19. sweetleaf.co.uk was the one that got me going oh yeh without forgetting basementlighting.com

20. Thanks for the kudos fellas, it means more to me than you'll ever know...btw today I went to Great Clips to get my haircut and there was a 15-20 min wait so I went down to the pet store and bought a ferret! It's awesome, I'll post some pics of it in General when I get a chance.