growing shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sonerboy77, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Hey guys, thinking bout growing shrooms. I am gonna do a stealth grow inside of a large pc case. What kind of yield can I expect from this?

2. it depends... there are a lot of things you have to take into account when growing shrooms... are you going to be growing off cakes, casing, using bulk substrate....(strain humidity sterile inoculation, ect.) If you want high yield, I would suggest bulk substrate (H-Poo, straw)...read up on it, that's the best idea. If you did casing in a Standard ATX size case, your yield probably wouldn't be that high. I've heard of QP yield (dry) via casing in a large rubbermaid container... Read up on it, shroomery is good. If you are using half-pint cakes, usually expect yields in and around 1-5 grams dry (keep in mind yields may vary, and mushrooms are 90% water so wet weight is much higher than dry)...

Hope that little bit helped you go in the right direction... my advice is if you want a high yield casing or bulk substrate is the way to go. If you need some links, pm me and I'll point you in the right direction.

3. Ive meddled in that before its extremely easy compared to any other drug you would have to make. First i would use a fake name when ordering spores as it can raise a red flag in some states but it is fairly easy to obtain spores. y=Your next worry would be to make sure everything is done in a sterile area. It is extremely common to to start with a good 10 cakes and only end up with 4 or so at the end because of contamination.

Be careful bro police do track online orders of spores.