Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing shrooms for beginers i need help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smoketilldeath-, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey GC i know this thread should go somewhere else but i couldnt find the rigth area but i know some of you all out there can help me :)

i was wondering because i came across some shrooms today growing in a field and what i did with them because there still little babies is i chose to try and grow them

so i am asking you is how do the fuck do i grow shrooms

her is my set up so far

i took tghem out of the gound oh so carefully as not to rip off the bud root that needs to grow with it so i can make more

and i set the bud root or whatever its called inside some dirt in a carton with the caps and stems facing out of the dirt and watered it and sprayed it

so what else do i need to know
    like anything special i need to use

like i dotn really want to go out and buy stuff for it like things i can do and get at home to help grow em

2. This site is for marijuana, not really for shrooms. Secondly, i wouldnt recommend that anyone grow or eat wild mushrooms unless that person were a licensed mushroom expert (Name for this?).

3. #3 simpleton, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    Mycologist. I don't believe that mushrooms can be replanted, per say. I think your best bet would be to purchase a spore kit and some spores, so you know what you're growing for sure. Somebody more experienced will probably be able to tell you more than me.

And to echo willie199120, you will get better information from a forum specifically for the exchange of mushroom related knowledge.

Simpleton

4. Check out shroomery.org if u wanna learn about boomers

5. Eat any with spots on em, works for me.

Oooh and if they have bright colors... Mmmmmmmm

Just kidding man. You could kill yourself, dont be a dumbass. Good luck hunting =]

6. You just don´t know what you have. They could be Death Cap or Destroying Angel. Eat just one of those and you DIE.
    Buy some magic shrooms, then you won´t get poisoned.

7. god damit i dont give a fuck

i want to know how to grow i dont really care ebcause i know for sure there not death caps ebcause ive seen death caps

ill post pics later

8. go to the shroomery link and look up PF Tek method. This is the way you NEED to go if you want to start growing shrooms

9. You posted this in the wrong section,
    read the forum descriptions before posting...

10. Lmao, you sound a hallucinogen junky.

11. well provided that they were mature enough when you picked them, you can remove the caps, put them bottom down on some paper and put a jar over them and wait for a spore print.

then you can get a syringe and some water and shoot that into 1/2 pint mason jars with the required PF tek (brown rice flour and vermiculite) and wait like 30 DAYS for them to colonize...

you sound like you're in a rush, don't be.

everything needs to be sterilized and be cooled (not hot). 100+ degrees F will kill spores.

mushrooms can't be just re-rooted like you are trying to do.

12. Yep growing shrooms requires much patience.
    You also need to do lots of research before you start

13. Use the Spore method
    Go to Youtube and enter in Growing Shrooms and it will give you a step by step

14. pf tek is easy as hell.. just mix the ingredients up to make the cake inject the spores.. let it sit in the glass then move it to the terranium.. then pick em... done in 2 months

15. buy some shrooms, take the spores and grow them in a dark and humid container.

16. you cannot replant shrooms.

and those probably are not psyclobin shrooms..they wont fuck you up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.