Growing shit Organically 2020

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Nugz626, Apr 5, 2020.

1. This year I will be doing a journal of everything. From my vegetables to my fruits. And as always some ganja. I tore down my old greenhouse and laid out a 12x25 for 6 plants that have been growing since early winter. I’m also gonna test out some autos since they were free. My “food” garden is going to be all started from seed. I have never done this with the “whole” garden so it should be interesting. Normally I buy some starts (tomato,pepper,cabbage) but this year there is no supply by me.

Weed pen
    60765042375__010F214C-B8DB-4E22-B202-1C98175E1BCC.JPG

6 plants (delicious candy, 11 roses, cotton candy, jack herer, northern x big bud, el alquimista [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. You verged since December was falling pot dis you use and will you be putting it in ground

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. Yep, in the ground, using composts, castings from the worm farm, comfrey, fish emulsion, kelp throughout. Also throwing in some teas and ferment. Either making pots that are raised with open bottoms or digging and replacing with all that shit I just said.

• Like Like x 6
  4. iirc you did an outdoor grow last year and had some storm and weather issues?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Best of luck man. Going to start building my very first living organic soil soon.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Ya, was a wet season for everyone, a lot of farmers let their fields go. This “pen” however is on some higher ground so I’m probably going to make some pots or biuy some if the price is right

• Like Like x 4
  7. kewl. i watched and commented a couple of times. iirc you had it going pretty well till the weather screwed the pooch. i'll try to keep up

• Like Like x 2
  8. It’s fun, and easy. Basically build a workforce, keep them happy and they will provide all the plant needs. It’s the way it should be!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Oh man, those are gonna be monsters. :popcorn:

10. Probably too big for the space lol I always run into that problem

• Like Like x 1
  11. My shade screen was delivered today. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Added more support today. Gonna be put threw some wind tonight so I got her locked down. I took apart some old tomato cages and fashioned them into my pots. I used an old tarp, laid it over the cage and threw dirt in it to hold them down. Then I wrapped some heavy duty string around the outside to hold the tarp tight. Punctured the bottoms for drainage and extra root growth. View attachment 2776850

Last year we got way to much rain and my soil was too rich giving me shit drainage. A lot of plants suffered, this year I added sand to it and now I’m turning it in.
    View attachment 2776851
    The garlic I planted last fall is looking healthy View attachment 2776852 View attachment 2776853

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. IMG_5825.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 old shol4evr, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    delete

15. Honestly I was debating that, just because, but, it would only be to keep my pets and kids out.. neighbors are all above 60 and where I’m from, and that shit doesn’t happen too often in the area. Even if it did, I have a guard dog, cameras on motion sensors, plenty of guns and ammo, plus I’m laid off so I’m here 24/7. Also the rest of the yard is fenced in so no one can see this with out really good binoculars.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. #16 old shol4evr, Apr 8, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 2
  17. #17 Nugz626, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    [​IMG]chippin away on the front. Literally taking shit apart just to fashion a barrier. All I’m saying is I personally know all 5 of my neighbors and they are the only people in a 5 mile radius. I’m not in a city, if I were this would all be chain link or steel. There is no access to my back yard so if someone wants to steal my shit they have to go through some shit to even get here. Either way I understand where your coming from and the concern.

• Like Like x 3
  18. #18 old shol4evr, Apr 8, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  19. #19 old shol4evr, Apr 8, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  20. Says it’s 90% I don’t know though it looks less. I will be planting any companions plant I can get my hands on. Seeds are scarce this year but I did manage to get some basil and I have a ton of flowers coming including marigolds. Borage is on its way too. I planted Comfrey out back last year and it’s just starting to come up this year.