Growing seedlings indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KiddCadaver, May 26, 2011.

1. Ok so me and my to friends have decided to grow this year and we have a couple plants that are about 3 weeks old. So were just setting down one day and my friends mom comes in and just comes out and says so I'm thinking about growing a couple pot plants out back do you guys want to help me. Me and my friends were just freaking out as soon as we realized what she said, it was just unbelievable, it was almost like an episode of weeds, shes always been this anti-drug person thats always talked so bad about it. Well we talked to her a little bit to make sure she wasn't on some mind altering substances and then we decided to show her are plants so we got them and showed them to her and her expression was priceless, she looked right at them and said oh my god guys there so cute. So after all that she told us we could grow them but she didn't want her son or my other friend smoking until they were 18. Its just been so cool now we can finally start are plants inside until they get a mice size before we move them outside. So now where off to get some materials to make a little indoor grow room big enough to put about 50 seedlings in just to get them growing good and healthy before we move them outside. So guys I would also like to know what type of lights I need for seedlings and the wattage and such.

2. Shouldn't admit ur not 18 that makes her a felon lol anyway get 2 4foot fluro shop lights and get 2 cool white/daylight and 2 soft white and put one each per light mount and hang them by chains so u can adjust them, on YouTube there's a video called like 'how to grow weed' I think, saw it a long time ago it had a guy painted green in it and was like a 8 part video but it showed how to set up a veg and flower station, pretty informative it will give u somethin to look at instead of just read lol

3. That's great. I think growing will be more interseting than smoking. You can get more forgettable expressions from your mother. That's a good feeling.
    Come on!

4. Did this really happen :smoke:

WAKE UP, grow some tomatoes.

50 seedlings grown by kids under 18, sounds like a great grow, what could go wrong :rolleyes:

5. #5 KiddCadaver, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm actually 18 my friends are 17, and we've grown weed before.

6. dude she (the mom) is setting u up. had some shit just like you described happen to a close friend.

like she is going to let you grow 50 plants in her back yard... 50? think about it..

7. Tell the story so he knows what not to do.

8. #8 KiddCadaver, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No we can't grow in the back yard is what she said, and the only reason shes letting us do it is because she's in a lot of debt because she had a really expensive knee surgery and shes gonna need some money to pay her bills, and her husband works with a guy that has really bad back problems and the doc won't give him any pain meds so she's gonna give him a little for pain.

9. Don't tell any other friends, leave it between u and him and her that's it, anything more than that and word is askin to get around about ur crop and pirates may come relieve u of ur hard work

10. well if you say so...

so u say you have 2-3 plants growing right now?

r u cloning them? becasue the window is closing, to be starting from seed.