Growing ?s

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChicagoBud, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Im going to be growing for my first time this year and i have a few questions. I am going to be growing outside.

I live in the suburbs of Chicago,around what month should i start my growing?

Should i start my plants off in small pots and then transfer them to the soil or should i just start them off in the soil? also if im going to transfer them how do i do that?

What are good seeds to buy for my first time growing if i want some real dank buds?

Thankyou

2. Are you saying that you want to transplant them outdoors once the temps and frost are correct?

3. no, im gunna be starting them outdoors either way, but should i plant the seed into the ground or should i first let it start out in a pot

4. I'm not an expert, so i could be wrong here, but i believe you'd be a lot more successful if you grow in a pot the whole way through, a 3-5 gal. pot is plenty big.

5. kk thanks, but i think im going to grow in the grounds because ive heard you get a larger yield plus it will be easier for me